From: Kelly, Mackenzie
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:00 AM
To: Brodhead, Heather
Subject: Telehor

Hi Heather,

I was wondering what resources are available for locating Telehor: Mezinárodní časopis pro visuální kulturu. It’s a rare first edition print from 1936 and I know that the Getty and NGA both have it.  However, I’m trying to find another California or West Coast institution that might have it.  Is there some kind of directory or database?

Thanks!

Mac Kelly
Curatorial Exhibition Assistant
Santa Barbara Museum of Art