From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lipcan,
Dan
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] art library catalogue software

Dear Conrad,
A good place to start--though not comprehensive--might be the "Cataloging
software for small libraries" list on the Cataloging Section page of the
ARLIS/NA website:
http://www.arlisna.org/organization/sections/96-cataloging-section. It's
about halfway down the page. The information there is two years old but it
will get you on your way.

Best,
Dan

Dan Lipcan
Digital Initiatives and Metadata Librarian Thomas J. Watson Library The
Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
212.650.2982