Dear Colleagues:

I am looking forward to seeing you at the DecArts SIG on Friday (time, placei previous email below).  Our agenda will include

·         Selection of a chair

·         Prospects for collaboration re digitization of marks books

·         Other topics from last year’s discussion (see attachment)

·         Other topics of interest

And don’t forget about the Trade Catalogs session, also on Friday, May 2 at 2:00 in the Burnham Room.

See you SOON!  The attachment with the notes from last year’s meeting is included in this message (below) – it wouldn’t go as an attachment so I’ve pasted it into this message – sorry!

All best,

Linda

Linda Seckelson
Senior Reader Services Librarian