Hello all,
Here's the agenda for the Art & Design School Division Meeting on Sunday, May 4, 2:00pm - 3:00pm, Penn Quarter A

  *   Introductions
  *   Call for volunteers for moderators/vice-moderators for 2014-15
  *   Leadership Update: Claire Gunning and Kimberly Detterbeck report on their advocacy for more coverage of craft/folk art/materials studies images within ARTstor. This has Executive Board support and has been a long-standing issue that our members have brought up in the past.
  *   Discussion:  Information literacy instruction and visual literacy instruction are both important in our roles as art and design school librarians. We will discuss insights and questions gleaned from the two sessions offered on Sunday at 10:30 -- Designing an Information Literacy MOOC for Art Students and Visual Literacy: Putting Guidelines into Practice.
  *   (If time permits) News from the trenches: What's new at your library?

Hope to see you there!

Christine Mannix
Christine Mannix
Public Services Librarian