In preparation for the annual conference in Washington DC, please join us for the LGBTQ SIG Annual Meeting held on Saturday, May 3rd from 4:15 to 5:15 PM in Penn Quarter B at the Grand Hyatt.

We are placing a call for agenda items for the upcoming meeting. Please feel free to pass along any topics of discussion or new initiatives you would like to see the group get involved in for the coming year. In addition, we are looking for SIG members interested in briefly reporting on LGBTQ issues, developments, or projects they are currently involved in, or thinking of initiating. Likewise, if you have a suggestion for a possible special guest or presenter that you would like to have appear at the meeting, send those our way too!

Please contact Edward or I at the email addresses provided below if you would like to suggest an agenda item or if you have any questions.

We can’t wait to see you in DC!

Best,

Edward Lukasek

&