Dear ARLISans,

It's almost conference time! We've saved some of our most exciting local guides for last--our LGBTQ Guide to DC, in which you'll find plenty of happy hours and themed parties,  H St. NE and 14th St. NW, a couple of hip drags just east and north of the Capitol; and our guide to the Capitol Hill neighborhood, a lovely residential area with great markets. All these guides have plenty of our favorite restaurant recommendations--ARLIS DMV loves to eat well--and you'll find all neighborhoods accessible on public transit.

You can find these guides on Pinterest (complete with maps); on the “About DC” page of the conference website; and on the Local Guides tab of the conference blog. Pdfs are attached for your reference below.

Enjoy, and we'll see you soon!

Anna Simon
Local Guides Editor
-------
Anna Simon
Collection, Research & Instruction Librarian
Art, Film, and Museum Studies

Georgetown University
Lauinger Library
37th & O Sts. NW