Greetings ARLIS/NA members! At the annual conference in Washington D.C. we will once again hold a Silent Auction to benefit the society. Money raised will help fund ARLIS/NA student travel awards.

We would be delighted to receive donations of all kinds. Items that have done well in the past include handcrafted items, books, gift cards, jewelry, photographic prints and paintings. Do keep in mind that smaller items are easier to travel with.

Corporate donations are especially welcome! For those of you who work in areas with museum shops, please consider asking your shop if they would also like to donate something for the auction. We also encourage ARLIS/NA Chapters to contribute “baskets” or ensembles that represent their region or play off of another creative theme.

If you are interested in donating please fill out the form. Further information can be found on the Exhibit Hall Closing and Silent Auction page for the ARLIS/NA 2014 Conference.

If shipping items in advance contact us so we can provide delivery information and please note that delivered items must be received by April 25th. Hand-carried items must be dropped off at the registration desk by noon on Saturday, May 3rd.

On Sunday, May 4th at 9:00 a.m. items will be placed on view in the Foyer of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. At 5:45 p.m. winning bids will be announced and winners can then pay for and pick up their items. It’s a win-win for everyone! You get to take home something wonderful and the society benefits.

If you have any questions, please contact one of the Silent Auction Co-Chairs:

Annette Haines Email: [log in to unmask] Tel. 734-763-4438

Kimberly Lesley Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel. 215-717-6284