Dear ARLIS-ians,

By now you have all probably looked at, examined, and scrutinized the Beta version of the new ARLIS/NA website (AWS): http://joomla.arlisna.org. I hope you are liking the new look & feel!

We are rapidly moving towards making the new site our permanent online home, so I have a request for you all:
If you are a coordinator/chair/moderator/organizer/whatever, PLEASE look over your group's web content and let me know if your information needs updating and/or reorganizing.

Technical issues may arise as part of the change-over, so please continue being patient as we work all the bugs out.

Many thanks to Dave White and Robert Kopchinsky at TEI, and to Carol Graney, AWS News & Features Editor, for all their hard work on the new site.

Best,
nedda ahmed.
ARLIS/NA Website Editor