Dear All,

One of the our donors is a collector of Japanese woodblock prints. Over the years, he has given away his prints to public museums. He is now looking for a home for his related reference library.

Are there any ARLIS list members who might be interested in acquiring the reference library? There is no bibliography available, but the family has book spine images for all titles.

If you would like to pursue this matter, please contact me off list.

Keli

Keli E. Rylance
Head, Southeastern Architectural Archive
Special Collections Division
Tulane University Libraries
6801 Freret Street/Joseph Merrick Jones Hall 300
New Orleans, LA  70118
504.247.1806