From: Sukdith Punjasthitkul [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 9:27 AM
To: Penny Baker
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Dartmouth's Tiltfactor Lab unleashes Stupid Robot on the Nancy Tovar Collection

AH, OK! I turned off the Robot just a few minutes ago. I'll keep it online until the end of today, unless I get tweets/fb post wanting it online longer: this was a "soft launch" of the Robot. I have a few items I'd like our student programming team to tackle before doing an "official" launch.

Let me turn on Stupid Robot now and thanks for all of your support and feedback! It helps make the project better and more useful!

--sukie--