On behalf of ARLIS/NA Twin Cities,  I wish to congratulate our travel award recipient, Margit Ahmann Wilson.

Margit, was also selected as the recipient of the ARLIS/NA 2014 Wolfgang M. Frietag Internship Award.  The Internship Award is given annually to one student in North America preparing for a career in art or architecture librarianship or visual resources curatorship.  Margit is a recent graduate of the MLIS program at the University of Saint Catherine, a member of the Minnesota Center for Book Arts, and an intern in the Walker Art Center Library.

In recognition of Margit’s award, and to ensure she is able to attend this year’s conference to be recognized for her efforts, the Twin Cities chapter is proud to grant her this year’s ARLIS/NA-TC Travel Award.

Watch for Margit in Washington, D.C.!

Shannon Klug
Vice Chair, ARLIS/NA Twin Cities Chapter