Hello Museum librarians,

We have just moved into a new administration building that includes a new library.  The new library is totally compact shelving.
I want to put up signs asking people to not re-shelve any books.
If you have such signs in your library, could you please share what those signs say?

Thank you all very much for your help,
Susan

Susan Ferrer-Vinent
Librarian
Frederick Mayer Library

Denver Art Museum
100 W. 14th Avenue Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Visit www.denverartmuseum.org and subscribe to our e-newsletter. The Denver Art Museum salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).