Hi, I need help from the Collective Wisdom here.

I have several shelf ranges of books that are donated to the collection, and that are duplicates or not applicable to our needs.  The books are in good condition, they are all about art, and I wish to sell them to raise money for the library fund.

There are more here than I can handle, and I wondered if any of you had experience with selling collections of art books to book sellers, and if so, how should I go about doing it?  sac

Sheila A. Cork
Librarian
New Orleans Museum of Art
City Park