Ladies,

I have a room at the Grand Hyatt hotel from April 30-May 6 (Wednesday through Sunday nights). I have no roommate at present. If interested in one or more nights of sharing, contact me.

Tracey Boswell

Catalog/Reference Librarian

The Nelson Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak St.

Kansas City, MO 64111

Reference Desk: 816.751.1216

Office: 816.751.1231

Fax: 816.751.0498

Email: [log in to unmask]

web: www.nelson-atkins.org

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Where the power of art engages the spirit of community