Hello,

Here is my three cents' worth.

Of course I and my colleagues are trying to make a living, but we are also providing you with a source for good out of print material.

It seems to me that if you are not interested or too busy to look at what we have so carefully put together, then you may simply ignore it.  That is simple enough.  We are not pests; at most we produce for your perusal a few catalogues or lists a year.

I am sure many or most of you know that the cost of producing hard copy catalogues has gone up so much that most of us don't or rarely produce them any more.

And we don't offer you junk: you will not find books like  The Golden Treasury of Great Paintings in our lists and catalogues.  Certainly not in mine, anyway.

Thanks for listening.

Cordially,

Andrew Washton

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
168 Irving Avenue
Port Chester, New York 10573
914 933 0479
www.washtonbooks.com