Hi,

I am trying to help a patron track down information about the son of a famous German photographer.

The father’s name is Hans Karl Heinrich NATGE (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0622184/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1) who was born July 16, 1893 in Berlin, Germany.  Aside from a few online references about his work, I am unable to track down any biographical information about Hans NATGE that might help me find information about his son, whose name is Hans-Heinz Jurgen NATGE.

What I am hoping for is if someone knows of any sources that might be able to answer the followings questions for me:

- When and where did Hans Karl Heinrich NATGE die?  This may help me track down an obituary/death notice for him

- Any biographical information mentioning his family (e.g. wife’s name, additional children’s names, etc.)

I have utilized all of the available art and film-related resources here in the public library and the nearby academic library without much luck. I am hoping to the draw upon the collective knowledge of your group for help.

Please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask].

Thank-you in advance for your attention and assistance in this query.

May

May P. Chan

Prairie History Librarian

Regina Public Library