For All the Dr. Who fans

“Doctor Who: You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
(from Russell T. Davies, Tooth and Claw in Season 2)”

Marilyn Carbonell

Head, Library Services

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO 64111

Office: 816.751.1381

Fax:  816.751.0498

eMail: [log in to unmask]

Web:  www.nelson-atkins.org

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Where the power of art engages the spirit of community