Greetings ARLIS Members,

As the liaison between ARLIS and MCN, I'm sharing the latter's call for proposals (below) for their 2014 conference in the Fall. Their conference theme is especially inviting this year in case some of you might want to consider attending and presenting information about the overlaps with art librarianship.

Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen Burns, Ed.D.
IMAGinED Consulting