Hi everyone, I’m so pleased to share this good news with you from North Carolina!

UNC Librarian Will Lead Grant To Ensure Future of Artists’ Archives in North Carolina

http://blogs.lib.unc.edu/news/index.php/2014/04/unc-librarian-will-lead-grant-to-ensure-future-of-artists-archives-in-north-carolina/

I’d like to point out that the genesis of this successful grant has roots in ARLIS/NA.  In 2012, I was awarded an ARLIS/NA H.W. Wilson Foundation Research Award that allowed me to conduct interviews with artists working in digital and video media about their personal archiving challenges.  So, thank you ARLIS/NA and the H.W. Wilson Foundation for helping pave the way for this important initiative.

Have a great Friday y’all!

Heather Gendron
Art Librarian, Sloane Art Library
Coordinator of Assessment, University Library
UNC Chapel Hill
Phone: 919.962.1061