Dear Colleagues,

A faculty member has asked me for suggestions for publishing an upcoming symposium.  This will include images, transcripts, etc.
She is looking for a publisher (probably small) that can turn it around quickly, and produce something visually interesting.  The topic will be architecte/urban planning, and the publication will be brief (less than 100 pages), and likely a small run.  While she has considered self-publishing, she is also interested in options that will have the backing/resources of an actual publishing house.

Any suggestions that I could pass along?

Many thanks.

Rebecca Cooper Coleman
Architecture & Instruction Librarian
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library