Dear colleagues;

As we prepare to gather in Washington for our 42nd annual conference, it has become a tradition for us to recall the lives and contributions of members of the Society who died during the previous year. Please submit a brief obituary and photo (if possible) to Michelle Strizever( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
who will produce a brochure for our Membership Meeting.

With thanks

Gregg

Gregory P. J. Most
President
Art Libraries Society of North America

Chief, Department of Image Collections
Library
National Gallery of Art
Washington, DC 20565

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
phone:  202/ 842-6100