Dear ARLIS Colleagues,

I want to inform you that I submitted my resignation from the Corcoran Gallery of Art / College of Art + Design on March 11. My last day at the Corcoran is Friday, April 11. Tansy Matthews will serve as Interim Library Director at the Corcoran after my departure.

I am excited to announce that I have been appointed College Librarian at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. Please see attachment for the official announcement. My first day at the Art Center is May 12.

Best regards,

Mario A. Ascencio, Library Director
Corcoran Gallery of Art / College of Art + Design

500 17th Street NW

Washington, DC  20006
t: (202) 478-1543  f: (202) 628-7908
http://www.corcoran.edu/library