From: <Thomas>, Ruth S <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Library careers in archaeology

The archaeology graduate students here at BU are having a panel on careers and asked me to talk about librarianship.

I know some of you have multiple subject areas that include archaeology.

I also know some of you are doing really interesting projects such as digitizing materials.

I’d love to hear from you—nothing lengthy—on or offlist.

Thanks,

Ruth Thomas, Mugar Library, Boston University