Katie,
I was in Assisi two years ago, but unfortunately do not have any pictures of the altar. However, the downstairs chapel has an entrance way decorated around its entire arc with 6 pointed stars.

Additionally in Assisi there is the Museo della Memoria: Assisi 1943-1944, that documents the role Assisi had in saving many Jewish children and families. Many convents and monasteries in the area sheltered them and one of the way to ensure their safety was to provide false ID papers. The museum has the printing press and drawers of type that were used by Luigi Brizi, a typographer who had a small print shop to print the ID's.

http://www.umbriatouring.it/en/assisi-il-museo-della-memoria/

I do not have a name for contact, but if you write them, they may be able to help. Hope this helps a bit.

Maria

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts
www.mariagpisano.com
Curator: Book As Witness: The Artist's Response