From: Trudie Thomas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:44 PM
To: Amy Navratil Ciccone
Cc: Elizabeth Simmons
Subject: PolicyMap // CultureBlocks

Hi Amy,

Here is the link to the CultureBlocks tool : http://www.cultureblocks.com/wordpress/
"CultureBlocks is a free mapping tool that supports people making decisions about place and creativity in Philadelphia".  Under the partners tab, you will see a bit about our parent TRF, The Reinvestment Fund, and a link to PolicyMap.  The Explore, Profile and Match are the 3 mapping capabilities(tools) that PolicyMap created.   Please do share with all of your Arts Librarian Colleagues.
You can see examples of some of our other maps in the Google Maps Gallery: https://maps.google.com/gallery/publisher?pub=PolicyMap&hl=en
Finally, I thought you might be interested in some recent media coverage about PolicyMap:
TRF Reinvestment in PolicyMap Pays Dividends for Developers, Researchers and Citizens<http://blog.philadelphiarealestate.com/trf-reinvestment-policymap-pays-dividends-developers-researchers-citizens/> (Philadelphia Real Estate Blog)
PolicyMap Shining Brighter Light on Neighborhoods<http://www.inman.com/2014/03/12/policymap-shining-brighter-light-on-neighborhoods/> (Inman News)
A Mapping Tool for the Rest of Us<http://www.policymap.com/blog/2014/03/mapping-tool-rest-us/?utm_content=tom.love%40policymap.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Tech.pinions&utm_campaign=See%20what%20people%20are%20saying%20about%20PolicyMap!content> (Tech.pinions)
PolicyMap Release is a One-Stop Shop for a Variety of Data<http://www10.giscafe.com/blogs/gissusan/2014/03/13/policymap-release-is-a-one-stop-shop-for-a-variety-of-data/> (GIS Café)

Trudie

www.policymap.com<http://www.policymap.com/>

Trudie Thomas | VP, Sales| PolicyMap | 1700 Market Street | 19th Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19103|(o) 215.574.5923| (m) 703.409.5663 |