Dear colleagues,
Many thanks for all your suggestions / recommendations of exhibits that
have been curated online only.   Below is the list of links that I have
received so far.   If you have any more after reading this list, feel
free to still send them on to me.    Thank you so much to all of you who
were able to take the time to reply-- I appreciate it!  Best,
Rachel

Links to digital exhibits

I am sending you a link to our exhibits page. Some of these were physical exhibits, but many were just online.

http://www.nationalcowboymuseum.org/research/exhibits/default.aspx

Last October I finished a digital project that ended with an online
exhibition for the Frick Art Reference Library. If was the last of three
digital projects (for now) digitizing auction, exhibition & club
catalogs from the Gilded Age. Here are the 3 links.

gildedage.omeka.net <http://gildedage.omeka.net>

http://museoeduardocarrillo.org/on-view/

http://marbl-omeka.library.emory.edu/marbl/exhibits/show/artistsbooksshowcase

http://www.rihs.org/connect/online-exhibits/samplers/