Dear ARLIS colleagues,
I have a faculty member who is looking to find digital exhibits--- that is to say, exhibits that were created (and curated) as online exhibits only and did not also exist in a physical space.    I have some links (of course it's a huge, wide-open category), but thought that my art librarians colleagues would also have great ideas and the most interesting exhibit links.    If you forward links directly to me, I'm happy to compile them if others are interested.   Many thanks,
Rachel
--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian