Many thanks, Allana! I'll take a look at the article you mentioned.

Mo, I've asked this student to provide more information about his skills and interests, so I'll share that with you as soon as I hear back. He would be thrilled to be cataloged in additional libraries (we're planning to pilot him as a catalog record at UMaine).

All best,

Jen