Our library is in the process of space planning for remodeling.  One of the ideas is to get rid of the reference desk to combine basic reference service at circulation.  For more in-depth research questions, patrons will be referred to a librarian.  Our staff is thinking about the best way to approach this change.  If any of you have ideas or have recently gone through a remodel of public service points, please contact me off-list.

Thank you!

Beverly

Beverly Mitchell

Art and Dance Librarian