Dear ARLISans,

While we know you’ll be out and about plenty enjoying the DC spring weather, conference tours, and fabulous events, we also know you’ll be hanging out around the hotel—a lot. To help you navigate the immediate hotel area we've created a guide that suggests our favorite dining options, coffee shops, drugstores, clothing stores, bars, and cultural highlights of Penn Quarter and Chinatown.

Selections from this guide can also be found on Pinterest (with great maps); the entire guide is posted on the “About DC” page of the conference website and on the Local Guides tab of the conference blog. More guides are coming soon to all of these locations!

Happy conference prepping,

Anna Simon

Local Guides Editor

------