On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Development Committee, we would like to recognize our many sponsors to date for their generous support of the upcoming 42nd Annual ARLIS/NA Conference in Washington DC.  The Society relies heavily on its sponsors to support Special Events, Sessions, Workshops, Tours, In-Kind donations, Research and Travel Awards, and General Conference sponsorships.  Sponsorship opportunities are still available.

A special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors:  Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection, Library of Congress, ProQuest, Samuel H. Kress Foundation, Washington Art Library Resources Committee.

THANK YOU SPONSORS for your dedication and support of ARLIS/NA!

Kathryn Wayne
ARLIS/NA Conference Fundraiser
Anne Evenhaugen
Local Development Coordinator

Andrew Cahan Bookseller

ARLIS/NA Chapters

ARLIS/NA Society Circle

Ars Libri, Ltd.

Artstor

Artsy

Aux Amateurs de Livres International

Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals

Casalini Libri

Catholic University Libraries

Christie’s + Christie’s Education

Christopher Hibben Graphic Design

Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection

East View Information Services

Erasmus Boekhandel

F. A. Bernett Books

Fine Art Connoisseur

George Mason University Libraries

H.W. Wilson FoundationHillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens

Howard Karno Books

Innovative

Library of Congress

The MediaPreserve

Michael R. Weintraub, Inc.

Monuments Men Foundation for the Preservation of Art and Robert M. Edsel

National Building Museum

National Gallery of Art

National Museum of Women in the Arts

OCLC/Art Discovery Group Catalogue

Oxford University Press

Phillips Collection

Tony Podesta

ProQuest

Samuel H. Kress Foundation

Smithsonian American Art Museum, National Portrait Gallery Museum Store & Café

Smithsonian Libraries

Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium

Thomas Jefferson Foundation

University of Florida, George A. Smathers Libraries

University of Maryland Libraries

Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries

Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Washington Art Library Resources Committee

Worldwide Books