Dear ARLIS Colleagues:

The ARLIS/NA Art & Design School Section will be meeting on Sunday, May 4th, 2-3 p.m. in room Penn Quarter A.

We thought that our meeting would be a great opportunity to discuss Saturday’s AICAD MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) session. What kind of experiences have you had with MOOCs? It is something you see your school adopting? How would it change how you do information literacy?

In addition, if anyone would like to give a brief presentation (10-15 minutes) on issues or projects they are working on, they would be most welcome.

Please email items to add to the agenda and presentation topics to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] by Friday, April 11, 2014.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Washington!

Best wishes,

Christine Mannix

Public Services Librarian

Columbus College of Art & Design

614.222.3272

Kim Lesley

Access Services Librarian, University Libraries

University of the Arts

215.717.6284