Hi All,

This is my first time writing to this list, though I've been a reader for years.  Last year, I chaired a committee for the History of Science Society which looked at the question of how NFS-type data management requirements would apply outside the sciences.  I hope you'll find that it is relevant to this conversation, and I'd love to know what you think.

Here's the direct link:http://hssonline.org/publications/Newsletter2013/October-data-management.html
But I think it's easier to read in this PDF version of the HSS newsletter (p. 17): http://hssonline.org/publications/Newsletter2013/PDF/Oct2013-Newsletter.pdf

Best,

Daniel Goldstein
Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Librarian
UCDavis