Hi All--

Sending this information on behalf of my friend and colleague, Lisa Nowlain. If you have any questions or want more information, please contact Lisa directly as I am not associated with this project: [log in to unmask].

Best,
Jaye

Hello,
I am working with the Library as Incubator project, which highlights the ways that libraries and artists can work together, and works to strengthen these partnerships.  They are coming out with an exciting book that furthers this mission, and I am helping them to do some outreach. If anyone on this list has any information about library friendly media, programs, or foundations that might be interested in a book such as this, check out this short form (with no required answers). I would appreciate your help so much!  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dmo1n1dLdssu8dLcUgmgf2H31g9OhjMCN4d7QFSg1z0/viewform

Best,
Lisa Nowlain