From: <Craig>, "Susan V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:11 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Journal Impact Factors

I have been trying to answer a question from the chair of our Architecture Dept. who would like me to provide her with a  list of scholarly architecture journals based on impact factor and/or h index. I can supply the Core list of Architecture Journals from AASL and I can find the impact factor or h/index for a few selected architecture titles but I have not been able to locate a trustworthy list of architecture journals that includes the impact factor. Does anyone know of such a list? If not, is there something besides the Core List that you would recommend to answer this question?

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Susan Craig
Art & Architecture Librarian
Univ. of Kansas