[Apologies in advance for the duplication]

Dear members and fans (why aren’t you a member?) of the ARLIS/NA Collection Development SIG,

I hope that many of you will be joining me in Washington, D.C., this spring and will be able to attend the Collection Development SIG meeting on Friday. The meeting is scheduled for 4:15-5:15 in the Hyatt Arlington Room.

While I hope that over the next several weeks we will generate a number of lively discussion topics to share at the meeting, there is one topic that stands above all others: Who shall lead us? After two years at the helm, it’s time for me to hand it over to another collection development professional.

If you are interested in leading the SIG, please contact me directly at the email address below. If you’re not sure but would like to know what is involved in leading an ARLIS/NA SIG, I would be happy to convince you what an exciting and rewarding opportunity this can be.

See you in D.C.!

Ross Day
Collection Development Librarian
The Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York NY 10028-0198 U.S.A.
Tel. 1-212-650-2949 = Fax 1-212-570-3847