Dear colleagues,
As I wrote previously, I will be retiring as director of the University of Louisville Art Library in early May.  On behalf of the UofL Libraries, I am very pleased to announce that beginning April 21st, Sarah Carter will be the new Director of the Bridwell Art Library.
 Sarah had this to say about her new appointment:
After six years as Instruction and Research Services Librarian at Ringling College of Art + Design, I am excited to have new challenges on the horizon.   I look forward to continuing my involvement in the ARLIS/NA community, and learning about the art scene at both the University of Louisville and in the larger city of Louisville.
 Welcome aboard Sarah!  And many thanks to all the Arlisians from whom I have learned and whose company I have thoroughly enjoyed.
Best,
Gail

Gail R. Gilbert, Director
Bridwell Art Library