bannercorner_logo.jpg

Dear Colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA 42nd Annual Conference planning committee is eager to welcome you to Washington in just a few short weeks! The winter weather will be a memory, and the sessions, workshops, tours, and special events we have planned will be ready to inform and enlighten you.

We would like to offer several suggestions that will help you register (if you haven’t already done so) and plan your conference experience.

·         Early registration ends at midnight today, Thursday, March 20. Save $100 on the full conference rate by completing your registration today. To register, click here or paste this URL in your Web browser:  http://www.arlisna.org/washingtondc2014/registration.php. For best results, use the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration (including adding events to an existing registration), please contact  the Customer Care Center at 1-800-817-0621,ext. 450.

·         The SCHED application helps you review the conference program, plan your conference calendar, and see colleagues who will join you in Washington. SCHED does not, however, register you for the conference! To be sure that we receive your registration, you must start here.

During the next six weeks, we will be busy preparing the printed program and confirming arrangements at the conference hotel and off-site events. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Anne Simmons and Kathy Woodrell

Local Arrangements Co-Chairs

Megan Halsband and Roger Lawson

Program Co-Chairs