Dear ARLIS Colleagues:

The Decorative Arts SIG (Special Interest Group) will meet at the DC conference on Friday, May 2 from 11:00-Noon, in the Washington Board Room at the Grand Hyatt.  Dec Arts and all other interested folk are welcome!

We will continue our discussion about projects suggested in last year's meeting (notes attached, thanks to Beth Hylen) and welcome any other agenda items, especially new ideas for scaleable collaborative projects.  Feel free to contact me with additional agenda items and project ideas ahead of time if you wish to.

Our session Trade Catalogs: Opportunities and Challenges is on the schedule later the same day, at 2:00 in the Burnham Room.  I hope that you will be able to come!

See you in DC!

All best wishes,

Linda

Linda Seckelson