So wonderful to finally see this!  Bravo to all involved!

Thank you for all the work,

Debbie

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Most, Gregory P.J.
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Junk released by Policy action] [ARLIS-L] New ARLIS/NA Web Site: beta version!

Dear Colleagues,

It is with pleasure that I announce that the beta version of the new ARLIS/NA website (AWS) is up and running. We are making a “soft launch” of the AWS in order to make the March/April Reviews section available.

Please note that we are still adding content and making corrections so the new AWS is still a work in progress, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak. The old AWS is still accessible and will continue to be operational until the migration of data is complete. If you notice any errors or glitches please contact Nedda Ahmed, AWS Editor, directly at [log in to unmask] This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

The new site is the culmination of well over a year of hard work by a myriad of people. I would like to express my thanks on behalf of the Executive Board to all of the Society members and staff at TEI who have contributed to the success of this project. First and foremost, I would like to  thank Nedda Ahmed, the AWS webmaster, who has shepherded this project to (almost) completion with her usual good cheer, creativity, logic, and dedication.

A debt of gratitude is owed to our hardworking editorial group; Judy Dyki, Carol Graney, Doug Litts, Terri Wilson, Eileen Markson, and Hannah Bennett; the Communications and Publications Committee, chaired by Amy Lucker; and Melanie Emerson, Executive Board liaison for Communications and Publications.

At TEI, we owe a big thank you to our Association Manager Robert Kopchinski, who has  been vital to keeping this project moving forward as well as Dave White, Senior Web Developer.

You will notice a new graphic identity for the Society on the AWS. Christopher Hibben Graphic Design, of Richmond, Virginia, provided us with variations on many themes in response to our request for a logo that would be modern and timeless. The Society will begin using the new logo on the AWS, the new issue of Art Documentation, letterhead, and all printed materials immediately. Thanks Christopher!

Please let us know what you think of the new ARLIS/NA website via ARLIS-L.

Gregory P. J. Most

President

Art Libraries Society of North America

Chief, Department of Image Collections

Library

National Gallery of Art

Washington, DC 20565

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

phone:  202/ 842-6100

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.