The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum is pleased to announce a new project initiated by the Research Center.

We are gathering short narratives about people's experiences with Georgia O'Keeffe utilizing telephone technology.    Individuals will have 5 minutes to audio-record their experiences via telephone.  A toll-free number has been set up:   855.946-1099.    More information is available at:   http://www.okeeffemuseum.org/oral-history-project.html

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Eumie Imm Stroukoff
Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501
tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093

Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel Adams: The Hawai'i Pictures
and
Georgia O'Keeffe: Abiquiu Views
February 7 - September 14, 2014
www.okeeffemuseum.org<http://www.okeeffemuseum.org/>