Hi All--

Sending this information on behalf of my friend and colleague, Lisa
Nowlain. If you have any questions or want more information, please contact
Lisa directly as I am not associated with this project:

Best,
Jaye

Jaye Fishel

http://jayefishelmlis.wordpress.com

http://www.jayefishel.com/

Hello,
I am working with the Library as
Incubato<http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org/>r
project, which highlights the ways that libraries and artists can work
together, and works to strengthen these partnerships.  They are coming out
with an exciting
book<http://www.libraryasincubatorproject.org/?page_id=13596> that
furthers this mission, and I am helping them to do some outreach. If anyone
on this list has any information about library friendly media, programs, or
foundations that might be interested in a book such as this, check out this
short form (with no required answers). I would appreciate your help so
much!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dmo1n1dLdssu8dLcUgmgf2H31g9OhjMCN4d7QFSg1z0/viewform

Best,
Lisa Nowlain