Dear ARLIS,

I'm excited to share the news that I'll be leading a free, participatory
workshop at Pyramid Atlantic on Sunday, May 4th from 6:00-7:30 pm.  Read
more about it and register for your spot
here<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/readwrite-librarys-self-preservation-artists-books-tickets-10693272867>.
 Conference registration is not required and this event is open to the
public (though space is limited), so please feel free to share with anyone
in the DC area who may be interested in attending.

Pyramid Atlantic is a wonderful studio for all things related to book arts
and they will also be offering tours of their paper making, letterpress,
and book binding studios throughout the duration of the workshop.

Another opportunity to see Pyramid Atlantic is at the exciting Bookings:
Making Makerspaces for Artists
Books<http://arlisna2014.sched.org/event/092588baaaf83dc02bc359490c32b795#.UyEtmFFdUkg>workshop
on Thursday, May 1 from 1:00-5:00pm.
You can make a book on Thursday and learn how to preserve it on Sunday!

I look forward to learning with you all in DC!

All the best,
Amanda

--
Professional Portfolio <http://www.amandammargaret.wordpress.com>