Join the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter or renew your membership!

With the ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference being hosted by our chapter in Seattle in 2016 this is a great time to get involved.

Your membership dues go to support the activities of the chapter including donations to the national conference and travel awards for members.

The Northwest Chapter region includes the states of Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington and the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia and the Yukon Territory.

To renew or join you can fill our new online form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11PQkIMMj-mL0SUTL8f2ECV0LsOSCWq_-4wfLXXQUdV4/viewform> or use the paper form attached.

Checks payable to ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter & membership forms can be sent to our Treasurer:
D. Vanessa Kam, MA, MLIS
Acting Head Librarian
Music + Art + Architecture
University of British Columbia Library
Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Suite 414
1961 East Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1

Some members may owe dues for more than one year, if you think that is the case please feel free to pay for more than one year and note on the form that you have done so. If you are unsure of what you owe please contact me<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Vanessa Kam<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For more information about our chapter and membership benefits please visit our website: http://nw.arlisna.org/ or like<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARLIS-NA-Northwest-Chapter-Art-Libraries-Society-of-North-America/175582815809442> us on Facebook

Exciting time ahead for the ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter!

Kind regards,

Suzanne Rackover
Chair, ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter

Suzanne Rackover, MA MLIS
Managing Librarian
Paul D. Fleck Library and Archives
The Banff Centre
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Box 1020, Stn. 43
Banff, AB T1L 1H5

T. 403.762.6255
http://www.banffcentre.ca/library/
https://www.facebook.com/banffcentrelibrary

Follow our project on Tumblr
Every Item in the Artists' Books Collection
http://banffcentrelibraryandarchives.tumblr.com/