Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

The ARLIS/NY Celine Palatsky Travel Award honors the former Associate Museum Librarian of the Thomas J. Watson Library at The Metropolitan Museum of Art (1971-1999) and Treasurer of our chapter (1979-1993). Each year, this monetary award helps defray the cost of attending the ARLIS/NA conference for at least one member of our chapter.

A special fund in support of the Celine Palatsky Travel Award has been established. The ARLIS/NY Executive Board encourages you to give $25 or $50 to the fund to promote conference attendance and professional development of our membership. Our target amount this year is $800; please consider helping our chapter raise these funds so that we can send TWO of our colleagues to the conference in Washington DC this year! Click the link below to donate. Your contribution is tax deductible.

DONATE HERE

Best,

Beth Morris

2013-2014 ARLIS/NY Development Coordinator, Member-At-Large

Recipients of the Celine Palatsky Travel Award

2013: Holly Hathaway (Pasadena, CA)

2012: Meg Donabedian (Toronto, Ontario)
2011: Teresa A. Slobuski, Suzanne C. Walsh (Minneapolis, MN)
2010: Deirdre Donohue, Rosemary K. Davis, Clayton Kirking (Boston, MA)
2009: Maria Oldal (Indianapolis, IN)
2008: Cheryl M. Costello (Denver, CO)
2007: Karyn Hinkle (Atlanta, GA)
2006: Jill E. Luedke (Banff, Alberta, Canada)
2005: Lauren Edison (Houston, TX)
2004: Henry Baker, Jessica Cline, Shalimar Abigail Ordonez Fojas, Rita Nannini, and Billy Parrott (New York City, NY)
2003: Christina Peter (Baltimore, MD)
2002: Rebecca L. Kranz (St. Louis, MO)
2001: Helen Kim (Los Angeles, CA)
2000: Rebecca Wilkins (Pittsburgh, PA)