From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sian Evans [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Women and Art SIG: Art+Feminism Wikipedia edit-a-thon thank you!

Greetings all from your friendly Women and Art SIG coordinator,

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in last weekend's Art+Feminism Wikipedia edit-a-thon<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism>. We had approximately 150 attendees (librarians, academics, curators, artists, art lovers, feminists, etc.) at Eyebeam<https://eyebeam.org/events/art-feminism-wikipedia-edit-a-thon> in NYC. We also had satellite events in 31 locations in 6 different countries around the world.
We're working to document all the good work we did here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:ArtAndFeminism/Outcomes
If you're interested in reading more and checking out some of the international press generated by the events, you can also take a look at our FAQ page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:ArtAndFeminism/FAQ
Again, thanks so much to everyone for all your hard work!
Very best,
Siān (and co-organizers Jacqueline Mabey + Michael Mandiberg + Laurel Ptak + Dorothy Howard + Richard Knipel)

Siān Evans
Shared Shelf Implementation Manager
ARTstor

151 E. 61st St.
New York, NY 10065
T: 212-500-2447
www.sharedshelf.org<http://www.sharedshelf.org/>
www.facebook.com/ARTstor<http://www.facebook.com/ARTstor>
Sign up for a Shared Shelf demonstration<http://help.artstor.org/sshelp/index.php/Training_Options>
Check our our tutorial videos<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO02jn_Rv19pW8kfUPmGTcO3qkhhrUCdM>

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>