To our Vendors & Publishers,

ARLIS/NA is pleased to offer a special sponsorship opportunity for vendors
and publishers at the upcoming 42nd annual conference in Washington D.C. at
the Grand Hyatt Hotel.   When conference registrants login to wireless in
the meeting rooms, your logo will be the first thing they see on the
screen.  We anticipate 700 attendees, so this will provide a great
marketing opportunity for vendors who will be in the exhibit hall as well
as vendors who are unable to attend the conference.  We are offering this
at the general conference sponsorship level of $500, which will include
logo access for three days, May 2, 3, 4.

To take advantage of this sponsorship offer, please contact me directly by
email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
Kathryn Wayne
ARLIS/NA Conference Fundraiser