Dear DC/Md/Va Chapter Arlisians,

Because some of our chapter members are stranded at home without access to the intenet, except perhaps via mobile devices, we will extend the application deadline for the Caroline Backlund professional development award until Tuesday, February 18. Please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or concerns about preparing or submitting your application.

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

Sincerely,
Sally Stokes