Minor/major clerical error, Clearly I am NOT arlis/na president as written
on the NE awards listing, lord preserve us from such a fate. That's what I
get for copying and pasting!

Best

Gabrielle V L Reed
ARLIS/NE President
Public Services Librarian
Morton R. Godine Library
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
w. 1-617-879-7102
m. 401-440-1852

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Gabrielle Reed <[log in to unmask]