Greetings,

On behalf of Central Plains I’d like to announce the following chapter officers for 2014:

Chair, Tracey Boswell, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, Missouri

Vice-Chair: Thomas Young, Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, Oklahoma

Secretary-Treasurer, Jennifer Akins, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri

Webmaster, Mikael Kris, St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri

Newsletter editor, Suzy Frechette, St. Louis Public Library, St. Louis, Missouri

We are planning a June 12-14 meeting in Kansas City hosted by the Spencer Art Reference Library at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and the Jannes Library at the Kansas City Art Institute. This meeting will focus on Community Engagement. We are also scheduling an early November meeting in St. Louis, Missouri looking at expansions of the St. Louis Art Museum, Public Library and the newly opened International Photography Hall of Fame.

Our meetings are open. If you are interested, please consider attending.

Tracey Boswell

Catalog/Reference Librarian

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak St.

Kansas City, MO 64111

Reference Desk: 816.751.1216

Office: 816.751.1231

Fax: 816.751.0498

Email - [log in to unmask]

Web - www.nelson-atkins.org

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Where the power of art engages the spirit of community.